2013 Fall Events – Arts and Entertainment
The masterful sound of the symphony, the lights and intrigue of the theater or maybe visiting one of the fine nearby wineries or attending an art show is more your style?
There’s no doubt Charlotte is a highly culture city. If you want to experience this growing culture at its peak then the fall season in Charlotte is a perfect time to attend an event.
This post is dedicated to those of you interested in learning about the upcoming Fall 2013 events all of which can be broadly categorized as Charlotte Culture: Arts and Entertainment.
There’s definitely a wide range of events taking place this fall season which should provide something interesting for just about every type of person who wants to experience a little bit of the culture in this great city.
At Belk Theater/Blumenthal Center - 130 NORTH TRYON ST. CHARLOTTE, NC 28202 (704)372-1000
- ROCK N ROLL SAREGAMAPA 2012 SEP 14 , 2013
- Charlotte Symphony Performs: CHICAGO SEP 21 , 2013
- Charlotte Symphony: THE PLANETS (includes: Conductor, Piano and CHorus) SEP 27 – 28 , 2013
- Charlotte Symphony: Performs the popular music of the Indigo Girls OCT 5 , 2013
- Charlotte Symphony: Performs TCHAIKOVSKY No. 6 “Pathetique” OCT 11 – 12 , 2013
- AIDA VERDI OCT 19 – 27 , 2013
- The Midtown Men Perfromed by the Charlotte Symphony Nove 1 – 2, 2013
- Sleeping Beauty Nov 5 – 10, 2013
- Beethoven and Mozart an open rehearsal Nov 8, 2013
- Cyndi Lauper will be at the theater performing on Nov 12, 2013